As a PMO Analyst, you will support the enterprise PMO and critical initiatives within the portfolios. You will work with the Project Online team administering the tool and Power BI reporting and supporting back-office operations of the PMO.
This is a Contract role, including full benefits and possibility of extension
Location: Hybrid in Sun Prairie, WI (working onsite 1-3x/week)
- Working with the Project Online administration team, maintenance and support setup of new users, project maintenance, end user support
- Development and enhancements of PMO reports using Power BI, Excel, Project Online and SharePoint
- Support the PMO team with their daily routines, e.g., meeting coordination, follow-up on tasks and meeting outcomes, gather data for status reporting and work closely with PMs
- Manage key performance metrics and value indicators and identify project trends and proactively communicate and raise awareness of risk and issues on project execution
- Accountable for continuous and accurate gathering of project and portfolio data and preparation of communication and reports related to PMO
- Proficiency with MS Project, Excel, and SharePoint
- Skilled in Project Online/PWA, Power BI, and/or Power Automate helpful
- Ability to prioritize duties
- Ability to be a team contributor and to work independently
- Ability to aggregate information into concise information as input into presentation for project stakeholders and management and translate into further PMO improvements
- Knowledgeable with project management methodologies and practices
- 3+ years of work experience either as project coordinator and/or project manager or as PMO team member with comparable scope
- PMP, Agile Scrum Master or related certification preferred
If you are interested, apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.