Has your payroll processing experience allowed you to analyze and improve processes? Is a remote work environment appealing to you? If so, this role may be for you!
As a Payroll Operations Analyst you will conduct on-going transactional and procedural activities, while preparing procedure and end-user documentation.
This is a contract role, including full benefits and the possibility of extension.
Please Note: Work must be completed during CST business hours.
- Respond to payroll data requests.
- Schedule and monitor all payroll processes.
- Conduct system test plans.
- Complete all payroll tax returns and respond to external agency requests.
- Manage garnishment research and analysis, processing and reporting.
- Communicate to HRMS operations staff and ERP support organization to diagnose and resolve any HRMS issues.
You Will Have:
- 2+ years of applicable experience
- 1 year of in-house payroll processing background
- Knowledge of payroll tax laws, accounting entries and regulatory compliance reporting
- Payroll, time and labor system experience
- Ability to plan, coordinate and manage multiple projects/work initiatives at one time
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Accounting or related area
- PeopleSoft or Workday experience
- Process scheduling tools such as PeopleSoft process scheduler or Maestro
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.