If you are looking for a challenging SOA administration lead role, look no further! This opportunity is a newly created role with a best in class company. As an Oracle SOA Suite Administrator, you will have the chance to grow and develop your team and work among talented professionals who take immense pride in their work.
Smart Solutions is looking to hire a bright, talented, and experienced Oracle SOA Suite Administrator for a direct placement opportunity at one of our clients located near Cincinnati, OH. This opportunity is a fully remote, full-time position, including both salary and a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, and more! Our client cannot sponsor at this time, so U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This is a direct-hire opportunity, so please only apply if you are able to be hired full-time.
- Initially, this role will be mostly development and then move into administration.
- Analyzing all middleware components and recommending modifications that will enhance system reliability, availability, serviceability, and scalability
- Gathering requirements, documentation and working with stakeholders on key initiatives
- Participating in installation, configuration, and patching activities
- Assisting in manual application code deployments and automation
- Conducting performance tuning to maintain system stability
- Troubleshooting to capture incident data and analyze for root cause issues
- Serving as a team player by partnering with colleagues and clients to identify and address overall system problems as needed
- 10+ years of experience in the IT industry
- 5+ years of experience installing and integrating Oracle SOA Suite and its components
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Expert Middleware Administrator with Oracle SOA Suite 10g/11g/12c and Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g/12c
- Experience running a webstore to Oracle E-business
- Experience gathering requirements, documenting, and working with stakeholders
- Recent experience with Oracle WebLogic 11g/12c
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Smart Solutions has been helping great people find great jobs for 20 years! If you’re looking for a place to develop professionally, you can stop looking and start growing with Smart Solutions. What’s important to you is what matters most to us. We work hard to help you fulfill your personal and professional needs and achieve your career goals.
For more information, please visit our website at www.smart-solutions.com.