Oracle SOA Developer or Webservices / API Developer (010464)
Are you an experienced Oracle SOA 12C Developer? Do you have experience with 11g or 12c? Or do you have Middleware/Enterprise integration experience with Mulesoft, Tibco, or Software AG Web methods experience? Or do you have experience with web services/API’s and SOAP/REST? If so, Smart Solutions may have your next opportunity! We are looking for someone like you for a contract opportunity in Madison, WI. Due to COVID-19, this position is currently remote but will eventually go back to being an onsite opportunity (so candidates must live within one hour of Madison, Wisconsin, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, or Dubuque, Iowa. Currently, this project is scheduled to last six months or become a contract to hire role for a top performer.
Furthermore, due to this role’s nature, the candidate must be a U.S. Citizen or a Green Card holder. He or she will help analyze, design, code, test, implement, and maintain simple to moderately complex system projects. The projects could consist of enterprise application integration technologies, business applications, or purchased business systems. Apply today!
Skills and Qualities Needed:
- Oracle SOA Suite and development experience
- Or Middleware experience/Enterprise integration experience with any vendors, such as Thinking Mulesoft, Tibco, Software AG Web methods, and more
- Or Expertise in web services/API’s and SOAP/REST
- Oracle 11g or 12c experience
- A solid understanding of enterprise application integration solutions, including knowledge of web services, service orchestration, file transfers, and data mapping processes
Helpful Skills and Qualities:
- API development or expert experience in XML
- Background in the utility industry
- Integration experience
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today!
Psst, we also offer a generous referral bonus if you send a successful IT professional our way! See details on our website.
Smart Solutions has been placing IT experts, like you, in Wisconsin for over 20 years! Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action plan.