Do you have hands on experience with Cisco router set up and configurations? Do you have a background in Networking/Telecommunication technologies? If so, this role may be for you!
Currently, there is an opening for a Network Engineer for a highly desirable employer. If you think your background and skills align, take them to their next challenge and apply today!
This is a six-month contract to hire role (with full benefits).
Location: Remote, with the expectation to return onsite in San Francisco, CA.
- Hands-on experience with deployment, configuration, maintenance, and monitoring of Cisco product (Router, L2/L3 switches, Firewall, Access point etc.)
- Knowledge on Networking/Telecommunication technologies and Security concepts.
- Experience in end user support
- Ability to plan LAN/WAN services to ensure consistent performance and cost-efficiency
- Knowledge of creating network documentation including network diagrams, configurations templates, technical presentations and reports as required.
- Basic Unix/Linux skills
- Familiar with VeloCloud SD-WAN
- Related network certifications (CCNA, CCNP Security)
- Familiar with VOIP system administration
- Knowledge/experience with certificates/Identity management tools (SSL certificate, Radius, AAA)
Bonus Points For:
- Fluency in Japanese
Note: This role may require some travel, on-call, and work nights/weekend work.
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.