Do you enjoy leading projects from design to implementation and ensuring quality project management? Then this role may be for you!
As a Network and Systems Project Engineer, you will build solutions leveraging technology to meet client needs and be directly responsible for determining and recommending technical solutions. You will collaborate with engineering, sales, and customer service performing site visits, gap assessments, ongoing support, etc. This role oversees a project helping with migration to a new system/vendor including security, recovery, Google to O365, etc.
This is a direct hire role, including full benefits
Location: Remote / hybrid within distance of Germantown, WI
Travel: Occasional travel to clients (around Germantown, WI – no long distance travel)
- Prioritize incidents, service requests and project tasks
- Configuring, trouble-shooting, administrating and repairing networking equipment, Windows servers and workstations, Exchange server and Active Directory
- Ability to configure, administer & implement: DNS, and DHCP Servers
- Installing and configuring hardware and software components throughout various network infrastructure devices
- Implement and monitor network security solutions
- Comfortable with after hours/on-call rotation (about every 6 weeks)
- Degree in Computer Science and/or 3 years equivalent work experience
- Experience with desktop and server operating systems including Windows 10, Server 2012, Server 2016, Server 2019 and Mac OS
- Preferred experience with deployment and support for Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Azure and Active Directory administration
- Office 365 administration experience
- Knowledge and understating of networking devices and appliances
- Experience with remote monitoring and management like Kaseya, Datto, or Connectwise a plus
- Good knowledge in domain migrations, consolidation projects and migrations tools
- Experience in system recovery and restoration and backup products and solutions
- CompTIA A+ and/or CompTIA Network+ preferred
If you are interested, apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.