As a NetSuite Business System Analyst, you will collaborate with the ERP project team and finance SME to help with system analysis and documentation for the NetSuite environment.
This is a long-term (12+ months) Contract, including full benefits and possibility of extension
Location: Remote within the U.S.
Travel: Possible travel to Wisconsin, not at your expense
- Build rapport with end users and knowledge of business areas to develop high-quality, thoughtful, and effective solutions
- Work with business to gather functional requirements, build use cases and related test plans.
- Document business requirements and user stories and assist in the evaluation, scope, and completion of new or modified functional requests
- Actively identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver Netsuite solutions that create efficiencies and add value
- Document system process flows and train end users on Netsuite
- Work with Quality Assurance, technical teams and business area leads to:
- Identify best practices and standards for solution design and implementation, and insure adherence to those standards
- Design test plans and support user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Ensure team efforts are focused on primary business goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Business, or related field AND three years of NetSuite experience OR five years of NetSuite experience OR any equivalent combination of experience and/or education
- Certified NetSuite Business System Analyst and advancement experience are a plus.
- 3-4 years strong experience working with Netsuite Financials (General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Accounts Payables, Order to cash include revenue recognition processes)
- Experience directly working with finance users in gathering requirements and developing solutions
- 5-7 years experience in systems analyst or administrator roles supporting ERP applications
- Good understanding of finance and accounting concepts
- Exposure to process and project management methodologies, tools and processes
- Ability to effectively communicate relevant subject matter to both business and technical teams
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to analyze and resolve problems quickly
- Ability to establish, document, and maintain procedures and processes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative style, combined with the ability and desire to work in a team-based environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested, apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.