.NET Web Developer II (010580)
.NET Developer II
Smart Solutions is seeking a .NET Developer II for a project scheduled until early 2022 in Madison, WI. This project will start as a remote opportunity, but it will transition into an on-site role after COVID-19. If you are looking for a chance to utilize your technical skills, apply today!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Programming in .NET/VB.Net
- Support a legacy application that deals with VB web forms
- Eventually will use the knowledge of the existing application to participate in a rewrite and move to a new application
- Additional duties, as needed
- PL SQL
- Basic HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of Azure environment
- Dynatrace knowledge
- Selenium for Automation Testing
Why Should You Apply?
- A fantastic company culture that is employee-oriented and dedicated to your growth both professionally and personally
- Competitive salary and benefits including Paid Time Off, Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance, 401(k) and FSA, Short / Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Challenging and rewarding work experience
- Reliable, inspiring, and supportive work culture
- Long-lasting relationships with both clients and consultants
Madison is home to the Wisconsin Badgers and consistently ranked as one of the best cities to live, work, and play! Culturally diverse, bustling, and thriving, Madison is a great place to live and grow – personally and professionally!
Interested candidates, please send your resume to apply today! For more information, please visit our website at www.smart-solutions.com.
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action plan.