Smart Solutions is seeking an ambitious IT professional for a high profile application project. The project includes .NET MVC web applications with heavy use of Oracle, SQL Server, or DB2 backend and mainframe applications that are being converted to web applications using ASP.Net with connectivity to DB2. This position may also take part in mobile app development. This position includes post-production support of applications, and the deliverables include design documentation, estimates for development, and quality code developed on time. The .NET Web Developer II hired into this role will enjoy working in a collaborative environment. This role is a long-term contract assignment in Madison, Wisconsin, with a full benefits package. If you are looking for an opportunity to utilize your technical skills, apply today!
Smart Solutions is an IT consulting firm local to Madison, WI. We have been helping great people find great jobs for over 20 years! At Smart Solutions, our mission is to cultivate quality, happy, and engaged people. We can help you build your career, find a job to fit your lifestyle, and develop your soft skills while building up our local community. We appreciate our people and believe in building personal, transparent, and authentic relationships with consultants and clients.
Our Smart Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Paid Time Off
- Short and Long-Term-Disability
- Employee-oriented company culture
- Professional development programs skills
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance
- And More!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Effectively utilize the following hardware and software environment:
- Web/console(batch) environment, Windows 2012/2016 web & batch/application servers, ASP.Net using C#, SQL Server, Active Directory, IIS, Oracle, and DB2
- Expertise and success working as a team to create product value and deliver on time
- Knowledge of change management and testing methodologies
- Robust communication and collaboration skills to effectively work with a team
- Technical skills with .NET application and web application design patterns, SQL Server, AJAX, JQuery, JQuery UI, ASP.Net MVC, VB.Net, C#, HTML/CSS, WebApi (or other REST services)
- Additional experience with technical writing, Kendo UI Framework, DB2, Bootstrap, Crystal Reports, and IIS
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigations
- TFS continuous integration knowledge
- Familiarity with responsive web app development
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor currently.