Smart Solutions is an IT consulting firm local to Madison, WI. We have been helping great people find great jobs for over 20 years! At Smart Solutions, our mission is to cultivate quality, happy, and engaged people. We can help you build your career, find a job to fit your lifestyle, and develop your soft skills while building up our local community. We appreciate our people and believe in building personal, transparent, and authentic relationships with consultants and clients.
Our Smart Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Paid Time Off
- Short and Long-Term-Disability
- Employee-oriented company culture
- Professional development programs skills
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance
- And More!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- The .NET professional hired into this position will work closely with the team to design and develop the front end and server-side of the web application
- Deliverables include technical documentation, estimation, and quality code delivery
- Expertise and success working as a team to create product value and deliver on time
- Knowledge of change management and testing methodologies
- Robust communication and collaboration skills to effectively work with a team
- Technical skills with .NET application and web application design patterns, SQL Server, AJAX, JQuery, JQuery UI, ASP.Net MVC, VB.Net, C#, HTML/CSS, WebApi (or other REST services)
- Additional experience with technical writing, Kendo UI Framework, DB2, Bootstrap, Crystal Reports, and IIS
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigations
- TFS continuous integration knowledge
- Familiarity with responsive web app development
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor currently.