.NET Web Developer (10722)
Smart Solutions is seeking a .NET Developer II in Madison, WI. This will be a two-year, onsite project. If you are looking for a chance to utilize your technical skills, apply today!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Analysis and design of complex new systems and maintenance enhancements to existing systems.
- Development and testing of complex new computer systems and maintenance or enhancements to existing systems.
- Lead efforts to implement Application Development Standards
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2008 and 2012.
- Working knowledge of ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Experience in Cloud technologies specifically Azure Cloud Services
- Experience in Integrating and deploying Applications in cloud
- Expert knowledge of .Net technologies including C# and ASP.NET MVC.
- Working knowledge of Visual Basic, VBScript, Classic ASP
- Working knowledge of Database Modeling/Design.
- Expert Working knowledge of SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Knowledge of Agile- Scrum
- Knowledge of systems development practices and principles.
- Knowledge of systems analysis techniques.
- Knowledge of cost benefit analysis techniques.
- Knowledge of object-oriented principles and design patterns.
- Professional oral and written communication skills.
- Problem determination and resolution skills.
- Knowledge of web-enabled and e-commerce applications.
- Knowledge of client/server and Internet concepts, procedures, and techniques.
- At least 8-10 Years with .NET Development, Azure Cloud Experience, Application Integration experience
Why Should You Apply?
- A fantastic company culture that is employee-oriented and dedicated to your growth both professionally and personally
- Competitive salary and benefits including Paid Time Off, Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance, 401(k) and FSA, Short / Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Challenging and rewarding work experience
- Reliable, inspiring, and supportive work culture
- Long-lasting relationships with both clients and consultants
Madison is home to the Wisconsin Badgers and consistently ranked as one of the best cities to live, work, and play! Culturally diverse, bustling, and thriving, Madison is a great place to live and grow – personally and professionally!
Interested candidates, please send your resume to apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action plan.