Smart Solutions is searching for an experienced .NET Developer for a remote opportunity based in the Milwaukee, WI area for a three to six months long assignment (with the possibility of extension). Our partner is currently launching a new e-commerce platform with AI integration. This consultant will be responsible for continued development and will work within an agile environment. If you have all of the following skills, apply today!
- .NET Core
- Unit Testing
Highly Desired Skills:
- AWS or Azure
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents programs
- Assists in the modification of company products and customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and end-users
- Gathers information from the system, analyzes program and time requirements, and prepares documentation to change existing programs
- Researches and analyzes existing systems and program requirements under periodic supervision
- Designs programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs
- Assists in resolving production support problems; develops and suggests alternative approaches to resolving problems
- Develops test plans to verify the logic of new or modified programs; identifies issues as appropriate
- Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code and technical documentation
- Conducts quality assurance activities such as peer reviews
- Remains abreast of and researches industry technical trends to maintain current skills and stay current with industry standards
- 3+ years of experience in programming or testing
- 3+ years of experience with .NET Core and SQL Server
- 3+ years of experience with AWS/Azure, React, and Redux (highly preferred)
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, and software
- Top-notch programming skills and experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
- Analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation, and testing of programs
- Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please apply now, and one of our Senior Technical Recruiters will be in touch if you’re a match.
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.