As a Microsoft Access Developer, you will analyze existing MS Access databases to understand current state reconciliation process and incorporate new Oracle inputs into the Access databases. Additionally, you will perform some testing with business users to validate the reconciliation process.
This is a Contract role, including full benefits and possibility of extension through August 2023
Location: Remote within the U.S.
- Analyze existing Microsoft Access databases to understand current state reconciliation process
- Partner with the business to understand business process and reconciliation outputs required
- Define Oracle inputs required to re-tool the reconciliation databases
- Change and codes the databases to enable the reconciliation process
- 3-5 years in a similar role with proficiency in Microsoft Access to convert, analyze, and transform data
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate technical issues with business users
- Skilled in finance reconciliation processes
If you are interested, apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.