Do you enjoy working collaboratively? Then this role may be for you!
As a Marketing Communications Project Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing detailed project plans for foundation-related projects and integrated Marketing Communications campaigns/plans (IMC plans) associated with key foundation and business initiatives. You will collaborate with business partners and account managers to understand the IMC plan, goals and objectives. You will also create long- and short-term project plans (based on IMC plans), including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines and allocating resources
This is a Part -Time Contract role, 20-30 hours/week.
Location: Hybrid (1-2 days in Madison, WI)
- Assist in the definition of project scope and goals; ensuring the goals are documented, communicated and measurable
- Open/close jobs and manage timelines in project management software, including managing approvals
- Identify stakeholders and articulate tasks to be completed by each and work with those individuals (internal or external) to facilitate the communications needed to complete the tasks on time and budget
- Prioritize multiple projects and timelines; identify and manage potential liabilities of managing multiple projects
- Serve as a point of contact for teams when multiple resources are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy (i.e. digital, creative, account) • Serve as a member of the account core team; Communicate with the Foundation team to keep foundation specific projects aligned with business goals
- Perform quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected • Adjust schedules and targets on the project as needed; communicate changes with core team Marketing Operations
- Work with account manager to collect post-campaign data, conduct project analysis for effectiveness, impact delivered, to inform future changes to program plans – as well as establish best practices to be leveraged across similar campaign types.
- Prepare quarterly summaries to report performance, insights and recommendations to business partners as part of the Service Level Agreement. Budget Management
- Monitor and track project expenses to ensure that estimated and/or approved budgets are not exceeded, and that execution is as cost-efficient as possible •
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications degree
- Proficient in Adobe WorkFront™
- Well-organized, detail/project/goal oriented and ability to work under deadlines.
- Ability to effectively influence and work with individuals or teams, internally or externally, to achieve impactful tactical execution of communications tactics, on time and within budget.
- Ability to manage communications with multiple internal stakeholders.
- Proficient in project management principles, tools and methodologies
- Cost, risk, prioritization and time management skills
- Expertise in data analytics and delivering insights and recommendations
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to make critical decisions under pressure
- Ability to assign tasks effectively
- 3-5 years of marketing or communications experience
If you are interested, apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.