Smart Solutions is partnering with a large organization in Madison, Wisconsin, to find a data guru for a Machine Learning Labeling Coordinator opportunity. The Coordinator of Machine Learning Labeling will be responsible for coordinating the labeling efforts of multiple machine labeling endeavors; for both text and image data annotation. This position does have the possibility of future growth into a Manager of Machine Learning Labeling as the program evolves. This role is a contract opportunity offering a full benefits package along with paid time off.
- Designing labeling jobs, tracking job completion, training labelers for consistent and quality annotations, partnering with subject matter experts, and finding optimal methods of delivering labeled data
- Developing a program to generate tens of thousands of quality labels
- Working with Data Scientists and Project Managers to design and facilitate processes for creating labels for supervised machine learning models
- Coordinating and onboarding labelers and trains labelers on how to use the software
- Monitoring the progress of annotation jobs to ensure job completes in a timely fashion
- Anticipating future time delays and proactively scheduling around them
- And more!
- 2+ years experience with data & analytics including performing data quality assurance activities, data analysis, data profiling, and business data requirements
- Analytical Thinking: Uses a systematic approach to logically address workflows, problems, and situations
- Strategic Thinking: Uses an understanding of the competitive position to develop both short-term and long-term strategies
- Technical Expertise: Demonstrates depth of knowledge, judgment, and technical skills needed for the role
- Figure-eight or LabelBox
If this sounds like you, apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.