Machine Learning Coordinator (010789)
Do you have a knack for designing and implementing quality labels? Do you want to be a mentor that trains the next generation on job designs? If you said “yes!”, keep reading!
As a Machine Learning Coordinator, you will develop a program to generate thousands of quality labels, track all job completions, and train other labelers for quality annotations.
This is a 3-month contract, (with full benefits) with the possibility of extension.
Location: 100% remote
Please Note: This position requires travel up to 5% of the time.
- Coordinate the labeling efforts of multiple machine endeavors, for both text and image data annotation.
- Train labelers for consistent and quality annotations.
- Find optimal methods of delivering labeled data.
- Work with data scientists and project managers to design and facilitate processes for generating labels.
- Ensure results are available, by deciding on convenient methods of data transfer.
- Actively monitor the progress of annotations jobs, ensuring it is completed in a timely fashion.
- Keep current on third-party offerings for machine learning labeling.
- Bachelor’s Degree in mathematics, statistics, physics, computer sciences or engineering
- Experience coordinating efforts with multiple people
- Experience in machine learning, predictive modeling or statistics/data-mining
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.