As a Low Code Developer you will support agile developed low-code solutions and participate in the overall design, development, testing, implementation, maintenance, and support of the development of ‘reusable’ APIs with REST services for low-code web and mobile applications.
This is a contract role, including full benefits and contract extensions.
Location: Onsite/hybrid in Madison, WI
- Technical design, coding, and unit test of applications following business requirements and technical standards
- Design and development of reusable components for enterprise level applications and mobile applications
- Participate in functional specifications, prototyping, and estimating for web development projects
- Participate in development of detailed design specifications for use by the technical team
- Evaluate and prototype new technologies, coding practices, or third-party technology for use in web applications
- Collaborate with business teams to clarify requirements and business needs
- Demonstrated experience with all stages of the software development lifecycle
- Skilled in web application development
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.