LMS Administrator (010767)
Do you have a passion for managing systems? Does being the #1 advocate for creating the best user experience excite you? If so, keep reading!
As a LMS Administrator, you will recommend future improvements, assist others on the system’s self-serve functions, and support training initiatives. By doing so, you will ensure the best learner experience.
This is a contract role, with the possibility of extension or to be hired on full time.
Location: 100% remote
- Manage the company’s Learning Management System (LMS).
- Build solutions within the LMS by collaborating with internal training teams.
- Update learning activities for the business, specific to curriculum, experiences, courses, events, and resources.
- Partner with instructional designers and content developers to create the best learner experience.
- Work with external content vendors to ensure content is displaying and reporting correctly.
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in instructional design, education, information systems, technology, or other related fields.
- 3+ years using a Learning Management System, such as Sumtotal.
- Extensive knowledge of eLearning standards, including SCORM and xAPI.
- Good understanding of course, curriculum, and taxonomy structures within an LMS.
- 3+ years experience in eLearning authoring tools, (Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate)
- Experience using HTML5 or SharePoint
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.