Are you a seasoned and organized Solar Project Lead? Does the ability to travel throughout the state appeal to you? If so, this role may be for you!
As a Lead Project Engineer you will perform a variety of engineering work in designing, planning, constructing, installing, renewable facilities, battery energy storage systems and related balance of plant equipment.
This is a long-term contract role, including full benefits and the possibility of extension.
Location: Remote – WI
Please Note: This is a local, on the ground, position based out of Madison, WI and will require in-office meetings and in-state travel from project site to project site.
- Provide leadership, coaching, direction, guidance and advice to others.
- Perform work that is technically advanced, using a variety of complex tools and resources.
- Technical review of renewable design and configuration across engineering disciplines.
- Solve highly technical and complex problems and perform effective risk management.
- Coordinate and lead cross functional teams.
- Prioritize supplier relationships and anticipate customer needs and expectations.
- Manage project budgets.
- 5+ years of Solar/Renewable Energy experience on a large-scale basis, as a project lead
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering program that is accredited through the Engineering Accreditation Commission
- Ability to deal with subcontractors and cross-functional teams
- Understanding of income statement and balance sheet pro forma analyses and the implications of technical inputs to the pro forma.
- Project management leadership experience
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.