Are you looking for a new role that can put your Job Architecture skills to the challenge? Do you have experience using Workday HCM? If so, this role may be for you!
As a Job Architecture Consultant, you will help the company define the future of work by developing job structures across the organization, which serve as a foundation for current and future talent processes.
This is a contract role (with full benefits) with the possibility of extension.
Location: 100% Remote
- Identify and extract organizational data necessary to analyze job architecture.
- Develop and define job functions and job families.
- Participate in the setup of updated frameworks in Workday.
- Develop standards for job titling conventions.
- Recommend compensation strategies that align with newly created job architecture.
- Develop and define management levels used for eligibility and reporting.
- Assess and advise on how these changes may impact the approach for collecting and reporting HR data.
- Develop a simplified Pay Grade structure while maintaining details necessary to support union step progressions.
- Assess impact on role-based permissions and eligibility rules within Workday.
- Experience in one of the following areas: Job Architecture, Compensation program design, compensation functional design, M&A integration support
- Strong knowledge of Workday HCM
- Solid knowledge of analyzing and managing HR data architecture and business processes
- Strong client presence with project management, presentat6ion, and facilitation skills
- Experience with PeopleSoft and JDXpert
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.