Smart Solutions is looking to hire a Java and Oracle Developer to join our fabulous team! As a Java and Oracle Developer, the person hired into this role will act as a Software Engineer who will apply software engineering principles to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of the software and systems work to the specified requirements.
Located in Madison, home of the Badgers and voted a great place to live, this is an opportunity you will not want to miss! This role is a project scheduled until the end of May 2021. Smart Solutions offers our consultants a competitive benefits package.
- Supporting websites with backend and vendor coordination
- Involved in Full Software Development Life Cycle from development to working with testers to working with business partners in UAT/production
- Gathering and define requirements
- Experienced developer with 4 to 6 years of Java experience and 2 to 4 years of Oracle experience
- Background with supporting websites and backend web development
- Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Concepts and Design Patterns
- Excellent experience in Gathering and defining the requirements
Are you interested in learning more about this role? If so, please apply now!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action plan. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.