Are you looking for a new opportunity as an IT Training and Development Specialist for a position based out of Madison, WI? If so, Smart Solutions may have the role for you! We are looking for an IT Training and Development Specialist for a 6-month contract assignment. Smart Solutions offers comprehensive benefits with the option of paid time off. Apply today!
- Research and suggest solutions that address IT workforce training needs
- Partner with peers, business partners, and vendors to develop and execute useful and engaging learning solutions
- Communicate regular status updates of all assigned projects
- Measure and communicate program and project results
- Recent experience with project or program management
- Broad-based familiarity with digital technologies, platforms, and development frameworks, such as cloud computing, Agile, DevOps, and more
- Ability to shine in a highly collaborative culture
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with adult learning theory and best practices
Would you like to learn more about this project? If so, apply now, and a Senior Technical Recruiter will reach out if your background and experience match this role.
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.