Do you thrive in fast-paced environments? Do you have a strong project manager background, with technical experience? If so, you’re in luck!
As an IT Project Manager you will get things done and coordinate various technical projects.
This is a six-month contract role (+ full benefits), with a possibility of extension or even conversion to full-time employee.
Location: Remote, with some occasional onsite work in Madison, WI
- Dive into the weeds on technical projects, ranging from mobile applications to employee engagement tools.
- Empower a fast-paced team to be successful by coordinating how the team gets things done.
- Communicate timely updates to management, especially when escalation is necessary.
- Use Excel (and other tools) to track project status and deadlines.
You Will Have:
- Project management experience with a technical background
- Solid Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience working on projects in the banking/financial industry
- Trello, JIRA, or ServiceNow experience
Bonus Points For:
- Working on IT integration projects
- Agile experience
- PMP Certification
Interested? Please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.