Are you an expert in all things Java? Do you want the chance to work on and debug a Java application, that will lead the company in the right direction? If so, this role may be for you!
As an IT Analyst, you will diagnose, design, modify, document changes, and test the company’s Managed File Transfer JAVA Web Application, to do so you will upgrade to a new version of JAVA and other libraries that are used.
This is a contract role (with full benefits) with the possibility of extension.
- Diagnose MFT memory leaks and identify issues with large file transfers.
- Add new web-based reporting functionality for the client’s customers
- Complete complex analysis and specify requirements for moderately complex to complex systems using a broad perspective to identify innovation solutions.
- Lead project planning, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting activities for projects.
- Assist with the management of vendor software contracts and license agreements.
- Gathers and analyze information required for proper technical design including the identification and evaluation of purchased package solutions.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to determine and document system development business needs and determine optimum computer automation support to satisfy each need.
- 5+ years of related experience
- Ability to remotely debug a Java application for memory utilization and leaks
- Expertise with Java applications, memory utilization, encryption, and large file transfers
- Expertise with front end web page development and reporting
- Advanced ability to implement standard analysis, programming, and testing techniques
- Ability to use computer software programs (e-mail, word processing, spreadsheeting, and project management)
- Familiar with client server and browser-based networks and application performance issues, with regards to network architecture and application design
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.