Infrastructure System Administrator (010674)
Do you possess strong infrastructure knowledge? Can you come into a new work environment and hit the ground running? You may want to consider this role!
As a Infrastructure System Administrator, you will provide expert guidance to the organization in complex technical matters and manage a plethora of technical systems.
This role is 100% remote.
- Significant Broadcom Layer 7 experience
- HTTP protocol mechanisms (REST) like POST, DELETE, OPTIONS, security methods (Basic Auth, OAuth), TCP/IP networking basics, HTTP headers and response codes
- REST technologies like JSON and JSON Path
- Experience with JWT, Swagger/Open API, and SOAP/XML (Xpath, XSL/XSLT, WSDL)
- SSL/TLS technologies experience (certificates, certificate chains, 2way TLS)
- Experience with regular expressions
In addition to joining a company focused on developing and growing all our employees, we also offer Smart Benefits. Our benefits package includes health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), FSA, PTO options for specific roles, short-and long-term disability, life insurance, welcome boxes, interactive orientations, an employee-centric culture, and more!
If interested, please apply now!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.