Are you an experienced business analyst, looking to advance in your career? Do you enjoy working on multiple initiatives and building relationships along the way? If so, this role may be for you!
As an Infrastructure Analyst, you will support and mange essential process documentation and technical solutions by collaborating with the Global IdAM team to gather requirements, provide guidance, and help execute plans to support global effective access controls.
This is a contract role (with full benefits) with the possibility of extension.
Location: 100% Remote
- Translate business needs into actionable processes by evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reviewing needs analysis findings, escalating questions, and clarifying issues.
- Support the development of access management analysts to ensure overall delivery (quality and output) of services provided is to a high standard.
- Foster a culture to continuous improvement, motivation, collaboration, and empowerment within the team to actively engage employees.
- Assist with the identification of training requirements for assigned projects and business units by providing input to the training plan, supporting the development of training materials, and participating in the training for assigned projects.
- Participate in the implementation planning b supporting the implementations for assigned projects and providing valuable input to ensure successful outcomes.
- 2+ years Business Analyst experience, both technical and process improvement.
- Working knowledge of needs analysis best practices, procedures, and common analysis technical.
- Knowledge in IAM (Identity and Access Management) or Life Cycle Events (LCM).
- Good understanding of data quality, experience with security and risk-based standards (coBIT, PCI-DSS)
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.