Are you someone with a creative mindset who enjoys working with others? Are you experienced in managing and supporting different security technologies? If so, this role may be for you!
As an Information Security Officer, you will direct, oversee, and monitor the information security program of the company and other small agencies, reducing the overall organizational risk. You will also serve a key role in creating a culture where security is a value proposition.
This is a direct hire role (with full benefits).
Location: 100% Remote
Please Note: This role requires occasional travel (25%) to Olympia, WA
- Facilitate information security governance and advise the company’s enterprise on security direction and resource investments to manage information security risks.
- Maintain agency compliance with regulation authorities for programs and systems as needed.
- Responsible for the management, coordination, and preparation for security audits of the company and its customers.
- Establish annual and long-range security and compliance goals, define security strategies, metrics, reporting mechanisms, and program services.
- Lead the development and implementation of effective and reasonable polices and practices to secure protected and sensitive data.
- Create education and awareness programs and advise operating units on security issues, best practices, and vulnerabilities.
You Will Have:
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Information Technology, or equivalent.
- 10+ years of progressive experience managing or supporting security technologies.
- 4+ years of supervisory experience leading a highly skilled technical team.
- 3+ years of experience in a highly regulated environment such as HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, or PCI.
- 3+ years’ experience in a large enterprise information security environment.
- Knowledge of advanced security technologies, best practices, and mitigation strategies.
- Experience in identifying security solutions that meet regulatory/compliance requirements.
Bonus Points For:
- Certification in one of the following:
- CISSP, CISM, GSLC, CAP, DHS Security clearance
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.