Do you have demonstrated thought leadership experience in information delivery solutions architecture? Do you want to part of a growing Enterprise Data Warehouse Team? If so, this is a role you won’t want to miss!
As an Information Delivery Manager, you will oversee the design, implementation, and maintenance of ETL processes for EDW, data marts, and data submissions.
This is a direct hire role (with full benefits).
Location: 100% Remote until it is safe to return onsite to the Madison, WI office
- Define service level targets (SLT) for data integration and delivery.
- Manage production environments to ensure data delivery processes function within SLTs.
- Coordinate system upgrades and releases to minimize risk and impact.
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve the data integration and data delivery operations.
- Serve on integrated workgroups and committees and communicate shared information delivery policies and procedures.
- Manager day-to-day activities of the information delivery staff which includes select, develop, motivate, train, and retain competent, engaged staff.
- Collaborate with vendors on the support and enhancements of the EDW and information delivery capabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
- 5+ years of data warehouse design, information delivery, and information technology experience
- 3+ years of related management or supervisory experience with experience leading data integration and information delivery functions
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Background in the Data Delivery domain – batch ETL and traditional EDW, preferably in healthcare or insurance
- Supervisory/management experience required
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors either directly or in a managed service environment
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.