Identity and Access Management Engineer
Smart Solutions is a collaborative team that has worked together to find our clients great people and find great people jobs they love for over 20 years! We are looking for an Identity and Access Management Engineer to join our Smart team in bustling Madison, WI! The anticipated duration of this engagement is three years. Initially, this position will be a remote position due to COVID-19 for local candidates. However, remote candidates from across the U.S. are also encouraged to apply.
In this role, the Identity and Access Management Engineer will work with Active Directory, Sailpoint Coding (development), and Okta support (SSO, MFA, configuration/setup). The Identity and Access Management Engineer will be part of the enterprise IAM team focused on building, implementing, and operating enterprise IAM shared services. The IAM Engineer will work directly with business partners and other technical teams to ensure the IAM services and technology are delivered according to the needs of the business. He or she will be part of a team that is responsible for all IAM technology encompassing directory services, identity administration, access management, group management, user authentication and authorization, job role definition, and certifications.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Partner with many cross-functional teams, including operating company teams, enterprise teams, security leadership to grow and mature IAM security services
- Deliver shared services managed by the team for the Enterprise IAM team
- Integrate and manage IGA, PAM, MFA, and SSO technologies
- Assist in documenting and maintaining effective internal IAM control processes and procedures
- Assist in developing and maintaining service catalog for IAM services
- Report and communicate adherence to shared services SLA’s, in coordination with the overall enterprise team scorecards
- Provide reports and artifacts for internal and external audits
- Automate the process to identify access discrepancies and remediate the issues
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving, troubleshooting, and communication skills
- Maintain a complex Enterprise AD environment
A Successful Candidate Looks Like:
- 5+ years of Active Directory Administration experience
- 3+ years of similar and recent work experience in the Identity and Access Management field
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels across multiple business units
- Experience establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders from Legal, Business Development, Internal Audit, Fraud Prevention, Physical Security, Software Developer Community, and Network Engineering
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and the ability to develop creative solutions
- Exemplary leadership, teamwork, and collaboration skills
- A results-oriented, continual learner with high energy and the ability to self-motivate
Additional Desired Skills Look Like:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience working on large scale systems
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), ADLDS, and AzureAD
- Experience running services within AWS
- Background with SailPoint IGA – IIQ with proven development experience (SailPoint – Java)
- Knowledge of Okta- MFA, SSO, OAG
- Experience with Privileged Access Management Tools (CyberArk)
- Hands-on experience with OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, and SAML 2.0 protocols and deployment
- Familiar with cloud AAA technologies (AWS and Google)
- Knowledge and experience with Identity and Access Management technologies
- Practice with user provisioning, system authorization, PKI, MFA, AAA solutions, and password vaulting systems and services
Why Should You Apply?
- A fantastic company culture that is employee-oriented and dedicated to your growth both professionally and personally
- Competitive salary and benefits including Paid Time Off, Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance, 401(k) and FSA, Short / Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Challenging and rewarding work experience
- Reliable, inspiring, and supportive work culture
- Long-lasting relationships with both clients and consultants
Madison is home to the Wisconsin Badgers and consistently ranked as one of the best cities to live, work, and play! Culturally diverse, bustling, and thriving, Madison is a great place to live and grow – personally and professionally!
Interested candidates, please send your resume to apply today! For more information, please visit our website at www.smart-solutions.com.
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action plan.