HR Marketing Consultant (010775)
Do you get excited about creating a brand through storytelling and digital marketing? Do you want to take your recruiting and marketing skills to the next challenge? Look no further, this could be the job for you!
As a marketing consultant, you will take the company’s brand to the next level! You will bring new and creative ideas to showcase your employer’s great jobs and attract top talent.
This is a contract role (with full benefits), with the possibility of extension.
Location: Onsite in Madison, WI
- Build, execute, and support fully integrated marketing campaigns using different marketing tactics and strategies.
- Manage the recruitment marketing and paid media throughout various touchpoints.
- Collaborate with the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Recruiting team to provide media strategies and promote various hiring events.
- Partner with recruiters and talent acquisition leadership to deliver highly targeted engagement campaigns.
- Build visual story-telling presentation that articulate KPIs and success metrics.
- Partner with the Talent Brand & Recruitment Marketing lead to curate content using Canva.
You Will Have:
- 2-4+ years in employer branding, recruitment marketing, or digital marketing (partnering with talent acquisition is preferred)
- Familiar with workforce planning, talent market, and job seeker trends
- Good understanding of employer brand activation strategies, such as content development and storytelling
- Experience using digital marketing strategies (social, SEO, SEM, Google Ads, and geo-fending)
- Experience with recruitment marketing channel mix, including emerging media and technologies (such as, programmatic job advertising and job aggregation)
- Experience building and sharing presentations that show key metrics, progress, and optimization
Bonus Points For:
- Experience working in Beamery (or similar CRM)
Excited about this opportunity? Apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.