Do you have the ability to work in a diverse and inclusive environment? Are you highly organized with the ability to manage multiple processes and deliver to meet deadlines? If so, this role may be for you!
As a HR Generalist you will solely focus on pandemic administration.
This is a contract role, including full benefits and the possibility of extension.
Location: Madison, WI
- Administer distribution process for COVID-19 testing kits
- Evaluate and administer Non-ADA requests for remote work related to the COVID-19 Pandemic and ADA requests
- Maintain COVID-19 vaccination records
- Pandemic Dashboard management
- Positive COVID-19 case management
- Monitor CDC guidance, track OSHA Emergency Temporary Standard progression and other local/state/federal mandates
- Participate in the creation of pandemic guidelines based on new information
- Attend pandemic related webinars and identify and summarize pertinent information
- Origami Pandemic Management system administration
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Human Resources, Business Administration, Project Management or related area
- 1+ year of experience in administering confidential processes
- Knowledge of the Americans with Disability Act and associated processes
- Ability to research and create usable summary analysis and maintain and report data
- Ability to provide insight and escalate issues or new information appropriately
- Strong customer focus
- Experience with ADA or other case management
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.