Help Desk Specialist (010544)
Are you a night owl looking for a graveyard shift? If so, Smart Solutions is searching for a Help Desk Specialist for a long-term contract opportunity in Madison, WI. If so, this could be the Help Desk opportunity for you! Please review the job description below, and if everything sounds like a match, please apply today! Smart Solutions offers our consultants a comprehensive benefits package.
Due to COVID 19, the incumbent hired into this role will rotate between working from home and working in the office (to allow for proper distancing). The Help Desk Specialist will need a landline or cell phone, Windows 10 computer, an active security/anti-virus program, headset, and a quiet environment for the home office.
Please note the non-traditional work shifts:
- 12 AM – 8:30 AM Tuesday through Saturday
- 8 PM – 8:30 AM Saturday/Sunday & 12 AM – 8:30 AM Monday to Wednesday
- Provides support to end-users on various issues, such as identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Responds to telephone calls, email, and personnel requests for technical support
- Documents, tracks, and monitors the situation to ensure a timely resolution
- Communicates with teammates and adequately documents all issues
- As needed, provides support for desktops, hardware, and applications using past desktop technology experience with MacBook Pros, Windows operating suite, desktop applications, printers/copiers/scanners, and wireless devices like Apple iPads, Android cell phones, and WIFI issues
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a Help Desk role or a similar role
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the IT space
- Understanding of commonly-used concepts, techniques, and methods within the Help Desk department
- Ability to rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
Madison is home to the Wisconsin Badgers and consistently ranked as one of the best cities to live, work, and play! Culturally diverse, bustling, and thriving, Madison is a great place to live and grow – personally and professionally!
Interested candidates, please send your resume to apply today! For more information, please visit our website at www.smart-solutions.com.
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action plan.