Are you looking to utilize your troubleshooting skills at a top-notch organization in Madison, WI? If so, Smart Solutions is searching for our next consultant to provide support to end-users on various issues as a Help Desk Specialist II. This is a long-term role, and the schedule for this opening is Monday to Friday between 6 AM to 5 PM. This schedule gets even better since there are no nights, weekends, holidays, or on-call hours required! After a few initial on-site training days, this position will transition into a work from home role during COVID-19. Smart Solutions offers our consultants a competitive benefits package!
- Assists end-users on a variety of issues
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems
- Responds to telephone calls, e-mails, and personnel requests for technical support
- Documents, tracks, and monitors situations to ensure a timely and satisfactory resolution
- 3 to 5 years of Help Desk experience in the field or a similar area at a large enterprise (1,500 or more employees)
- 1+ years experience with phone-based technical support
- Knowledge of Active Directory, MS Office, LANDesk, Mail applications, Smartphones/tablets, ACD, MS Windows 10, and MS Windows 7
- Ability to respond to customers verbally and in writing and document issues/tickets
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the technical support space
- Proven ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals while performing a variety of intricate tasks
- A high range of creativity and latitude is needed to be successful in this role
- Experience with call tracking software
- Expertise with providing documentation
If interested, please apply now!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.