Do you want to make a direct, positive impact on customer experience through informative, actionable data solutions and analysis? Are you known for understanding the “story” behind the data? If so, this role may be for you!
As a Healthcare Informatics Analyst you will play an active role in utilizing data and survey results to conduct customer impact analyses to improve the customer experience of all stakeholders.
This is a direct-hire opportunity.
Location: Sauk City, Onalaska or Madison, WI or Remote
- Interpret business requirements and create report outputs from the appropriate tool.
- Create compelling and effective charts, tables, presentations and other visuals.
- Complete comprehensive data analysis and interpret results.
- Collect, manipulate and analyze data, draw accurate inferences and present findings.
- Test data reports and data structure, document any variations and resolve discrepancies.
- Gather report requirements from business owners and subject matter experts.
- Define business problems and recommend appropriate technical solutions.
You Will Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Informatics, Healthcare Administration, Statistics, Mathematics or a business related, analytical field
- 2+ years of utilization of business intelligence/analytics tools
- Previous experience with survey, text analytics and metrics tools
- Understanding and fluency with query tools
- Power BI
- Business Objects
- SQL Developer
- Milliman MedInsight
- Demonstrated skill with Excel, including pivot tables, link workbooks, plug-ins and formulas
Nice to Have:
- Professional analytic, specifically HMO, experience
- Qualtrics and Google Analytics
- Basic knowledge of healthcare claims payment systems and health industry standard reimbursement methodologies
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.