Guidewire Engineer (010540)
Ready for a new career opportunity? We’re searching for a Guidewire Engineer to join our partner’s dynamic team in Madison, WI. You might be a fit if you’re ready to jump in and get started, possess excellent communication and team skills, and have expertise with Guidewire Policy Center implementations. This opportunity is set to last until the end of August 2021, and Smart offers our consultants a comprehensive benefits package with the option for paid time off.
Smart Solutions is the largest privately owned, local IT consulting firm in Madison, WI servicing the surrounding area for over 20 years! We are dedicated to cultivating quality, happy, and engaged people. At Smart Solutions, we can help you build your career, find a job to fit your lifestyle and develop your soft skills while building up our local community. We appreciate our people and believe in building personal, transparent, and authentic relationships.
- Effectively work as a Software Engineer/Developer by applying the principles of software engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of the software and systems to the specified requirements
- Expertly utilize Guidewire Policy Center
- Guidewire Policy Center implementation experience
- Guidewire Aspen/Banff Certified Associate
- Expert knowledge in coding standards, review process, branching and merging strategies, DevOps, and Guidewire best practices
- Working knowledge in GUnits, code coverage, and code quality
- Personal Lines product knowledge(Auto, Property, and Umbrella)
- Working experience in GW Cloud Platform
Interested applicants, please apply now. If you’re a match, one of our talented Senior Technical Recruiters will be in touch.
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.