Green Project Manager (010644)
Does leading environmentally friendly projects energize you? Do you have a background in engineering or construction management? If so, this may be for you!
As a Senior Project Manager, you will take over 2 to 3 innovative, engineering projects (to backfill for a PM who is changing roles internally). You will manage multiple vendors and work closely with supply chain, engineering, legal, and operations to make the projects successful.
Initially, this project will be remote, but you may be required to occasionally work on-site in the Madison, WI area once COVID-19 passes. The contract is currently for 6 months, with possible extension.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead several innovative utility projects focused on creating environmentally friendly outcomes.
- Facilitate vendor selection processes and manage ongoing communication with vendors.
- Define project scope, implement project plans, and ensure projects stay focused (both in budget and team member assignments) to achieve their desired goals.
- Serve a lead consultant to senior management and guide projects with your expert knowledge of industry best practices.
- Ensure timely resolution of issues and communicate update to stakeholders and project sponsors.
- Construction project management or engineering
- PMP certification
- Organizational Change Management
Bonus points for:
- Utilities industry experience
- Microsoft Project experience
- PMI methodologies
Reasons to Apply:
- You will be supported by a local team that dedicated to your growth, both professionally and personally.
- Competitive salary and benefits including Paid Time Off, Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance, 401(k) and FSA, Short / Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance
If you are interested, please send your resume to apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action plan.