Are you ready to help make a change? Do you have extraordinary verbal and written communication skills? If so, this role may be for you!
As a Global Cyber Transformation Change Management Consultant you will develop, implement and execute appropriate change strategies and communications to support transformational initiatives and programs of work for the Cyber Security program.
This is a contract role, including full benefits and the possibility of extension.
- Develop the implementation strategy for change and gain buy in from stakeholders and senior leaders
- Conduct regular change readiness assessments and implement strategies to respond
- Develop impact assessments and develop appropriate strategies to address the impacts
- Contribute to the refinement of process and procedures to improve change methodologies
- Drive ownership of change through influence, relationship building and negotiation skills
- Develop change networks as appropriate
- Identify and coach leaders in appropriate change tools and interventions
- Scope, plan and document change plans and engage business leaders to ensure implementation
- End to end project management of the strategy and roll out of plan
- 5+ years of experience in a Change Management role
- Broad knowledge of change management skills and use of project management practices methodologies and tools
- Ability to liaise with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Relationship influencing and negotiation skills
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.