Are you looking for a new, direct-hire Full Stack Developer opening in the Rockford, MI area? If so, Smart Solutions just may have the opening for you! As a Full Stack Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) Developer, you will play a vital role in the execution, delivery, and maintenance of software development projects supporting multiple marketing brands. The incumbent hired into his opportunity is responsible for developing features and functions utilizing Salesforce Commerce Cloud and data integrations between eCommerce systems and organization platforms.
- Write Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) code
- Collaborate with Business Analyst and Product Owner to provide technical requirements and level of effort
- Work with the eCom Technical team to write acceptance criteria and solution documentation to ensure solutions meet business needs
- Collude with other team members in an agile development process, spanning front end, back end, QA, and product administration
- Partner with an outsource development partner to align standards
- And more!
- 5+ years of web development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Exposure to project management methodologies
- Experience integrating with third-party APIs, such as Google Marketing Cloud, Google Tag Manager, and Facebook
- Familiarity with version control systems and Cloud Platforms, such as Git, Mercurial, JIRA, Confluence, Git Hub, Bit Bucket, Gulp, and Jenkins
- Solid analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to establish and maintain productive working relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Experience directing small projects
- Proficiency in C#, .NET, Ruby, and Java
Do you feel like you are an exceptional fit for this opening? If so, apply now, and one of our Senior Technical Recruiters will reach out today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.