Are you a Certified Internal Auditor? Do you enjoy the hunt of finding deficiencies and problem solving ways to fix them? If so, this role may be for you!
As a Financial Internal Auditor you will use data analysis and sampling techniques to develop and execute the more challenging assessments of the adequacy of management’s internal controls to effectively manage those risks and enable the achievement of business objectives.
This is a contract role, including full benefits and the possibility of extension.
- Proactively identify and analyze risks.
- Complete Internal Audit’s Risk Assessment to document risks and controls.
- Create test plans and complex audit programs to assess the design and operating effectiveness of key controls.
- Conduct test procedures as outline in detailed audit program.
- Identify, document and communicate control deficiencies.
- Document, monitor and ensure appropriate implementation of management action plans.
- Provide consulting to business partners on risks and controls and ways to strengthen the control environment.
You Will Have:
- CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) or CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
- 5+ years of experience in IT Internal Audit
Nice to Have:
- IT Security experience
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.