Do you consider yourself to have a creative mindset and looking for a place to listen to your input? Are you experienced in different IT processes and software? If so, this role may be for you!
As a EUC Asset Specialist, you will be responsible for providing services across the lifecycle of the company’s endpoint devices. This includes managing hardware deployment, accurate equipment delivery/recovery, and asset management.
This is a contract role (with full benefits) with the possibility of extension.
Location: Onsite in Boston, MA
- Responsible for magnet of all hardware deployments.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely assignment/delivery for computing equipment for newly hired employees.
- Process service desk tickets for hardware requests and replacements.
- Update tracking systems where necessary and store returned equipment.
- Provide support to a variety of customers by troubleshooting technical problems or providing technical support.
- Knowledge of IT asset management processes and software.
- Ability to assemble, assign, track inventory, and ship sales and solutions agent kits.
- Ability to learn IT systems, methodologies and processes, and policies, products, etc. associated with the business.
- Solid problem-solving skills, with an innovative and creative mindset
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.