Do you bring a unique perspective and passion for inclusivity and accessibility to everything you do? Are you looking for a new role where you can utilize your creative mindset and design experience, while working 100% remote? If so, this role may be for you!
As an Enterprise User Experience Designer you will work closely with Project Management on a growing UX & Design Team.
This is a contract role (with full benefits) with the possibility of extension.
- Work with multiple Product Managers and Owners running two-week sprints to deliver innovative and accessible designs.
- Bring design thinking methodologies to bear on complex UX challenges.
- Leverage sources of qualitative and quantitative analytics and synthesize into design work.
- Deliver final designs including product assets such as images and icons.
- 5+ years of experience in professional UX design
- Experience leading and participating in UX Research activities
- Development of User Flows
- Information Architecture and navigation systems/taxonomy
- Figma use in a professional context
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Insurance or finance environment experience
- Sales/Marketing Automation and Leads flows
- SalesForce’s Lightning Design System
- SaaS or complex application design
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.