Are you a fast learner who enjoys connecting the dots? Then this role may be for you!
As an Enterprise Architect, you will shape and own the product road map and vision and communicate the story to key partners and the rest of the team. You will also act as a voice of the customer for their team – frequently meeting with partners and customers to understand their need.
This is a Contract, including full benefits and possibility of extension
Location: Hybrid, (Cedar Rapids, IL or Madison, WI)
- Accountable for Product Backlog by continuously refining it to ensure all customer requirements are clearly described, estimated, and prioritized. Approves each completed customer requirement and provides valuable feedback for the team.
- Identifies minimum viable products to deliver business value
- Increases Return on Investment by create/identify and prioritize the product features by business value. Also include total TCO
- Understands how to use technology to solve customer problems or create new value frontiers
- Drives sprint and release plans together with Scrum Master.
- Participates in Scrum events, including sprint planning, story grooming sessions, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- Responsible for great customer experience in all product releases.
- Conducts product planning sessions to breakdown initiatives into clear user stories that are derived from customer needs and understood by the team.
- Manages the lifecycle of product or service including maintenance, patching, and new version introductions.
- Leads and takes part in Technology planning processes to align priorities across IT Services
- Focuses on outcomes / Objectives and Key Results (OKR’s) to deliver cost effective, customer driven technology solutions.
- Develops long-term strategic relationships with customer and industry leaders.
- Responsible to business leaders for development of solutions, scope development, prioritization, and delivery of systems and functions. Jointly develops plans and solutions in a timely and cost-effective manner and is responsible for ensuring the most effective use of product group resources.
- Provides leadership and direction for the communication and implementation of new practices to increase organizational performance and success within Information Technology.
- Provides direction to teams and ensures solutions and development options meet customer needs, are appropriately prioritized, and are delivered in a prompt and cost-effective manner.
- Responsible for portfolio consolidation, architecture alignment and reducing technical debt.
- Advanced experience defining technology strategy, communicating to sr. leaders and managing business stakeholder expectations
- Advanced experience of two or more scripting languages – SQL, Python, Shell
- Advanced experience of Agile (KANBAN, Scrum, etc.) and Waterfall methodologies
- Advanced experience of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Advanced experience of two or more languages – Java, Go, .NET
- Advanced experience of modern integration technologies and API’s
- Experience of AI/ML frameworks (Tensorflow, PyTorch, DataRobot)
- Advanced experience of data structures, data model, cloud/onprem architecture, secure coding practices (as applicable)
- Experience of modern DevOps, DevSecOps, ETL, and Data Analysis methodologies/tools/techniques
- Leads in project planning, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting activities for complex projects. Establishes and reviews business cases and cost estimates associated with recommended solutions.
- AI/ML – Evaluation
- Coding in two primary languages (VS, C#, Python & Java)
- Security Literacy
- Infrastructure/Cloud Literacy
- Integration Literacy
- Data Literacy
If you are interested, apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.