Are you an experienced leader in Information Technology? Do you want the opportunity to coach a team and help them progress in their careers? If so, this role may be for you!
As a DevOps Manager, you will provide direct oversight of teams responsible for ensuring the production and test environments are stable and well performing and you will work closely with leaders in different departments to maintain solutions for the overall business.
This is a direct hire role (with full benefits).
Location: 95% remote with one in-person meeting a month
- Partner with other department leaders to create roadmaps that prescribe the lifecycle for components in alignment with the overall Business and IT strategy to ensure that the technical reference model aligns with current industry standards.
- Review business cases for proposed IT initiatives to ensure and serves required for deployment, operations, and support are included.
- Responsible for the management of employees including performance management, salary planning, training and development, career path, and disciplinary actions.
- Manage assigned IT Service Management work queues and related team member assignments (incidents, service requests, etc.).
- Serve as the champion for IT Service Management (ITIL) processes within the IT operations and shared services teams in related to incident management problem management, etc.
- 5+ years’ experience within Information Technology
- 3+ years as individual practitioner
- 5+ years of leadership experience
- Key Technologies to be familiar with: Informatica, TIBCO, SharePoint, ServiceNow, Jenkins, Okta, Dynatrace, ELK, Cloudflare, Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, and GIT
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or equivalent combination of experience and education
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.