Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer looking for a new and exciting role? Do you enjoy working with others and coming up with recovery plans and solutions? If so, this role may be for you!
As a DevOps Engineer, you will manage the upgrade efforts of select technical and business applications, develop scripts to manage the configuration of platforms and integration 3rd party vendor solutions, and perform script maintenance and updates due to changes in requirements or implementations.
This is a contract-to-hire or direct hire role (with full benefits).
Location: 95% remote with one in-person meeting a month
- Develop tools and systems, including APIs, Web portals, databases, and virtual servers hosted on a Cloud environment that will help deliver high quality software quickly.
- Support annual IT Disaster Recovery planning and testing activities.
- Partner with security teams to ensure automation scripts, API’s, web portals, and cloud ]services adhere to standards.
- Create and execute performance test cases which correspond to the needs of the validated requirements and the constraints of the design documents.
- Facilitate coordination of IT peers from software engineering development, security, server, and database teams for continuous integration, testing, and deployment activities.
- 3+ years of related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Key Technologies to be familiar with: Informatica, TIBCO, SharePoint, ServiceNow, Jenkins, Okta, Dynatrace, ELK, Cloudflare, Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, and GIT
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.