DevOps Developer (010635)
Do you have AWS Cloud DevOps experience? Are you looking for a work-from-home role? If so, keep reading!
As a DevOps Developer, you will work on a collaborative team to develop a software tool to be utilized by front-end users in the insurance industry. This is a contract assignment through the end of 2021 and is 100% remote.
- Apply the principles of software engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing and evaluation of the software and systems
- Ensure that all software and systems work to the specified requirements
- Support the efforts of ongoing configurations and implementations
- Execute application monitoring, synthetic and real user monitoring solutions following best practices across the enterprise
- Develop processes to monitor and alert for critical business transactions and applications to catch an issue before the impact
- Join in on the discussion of applications performance and infrastructure outage incidents to provide solutions
- Partner with IT resources to develop preventive measures and automated remediation of production issues
- Partake in continuous improvement initiatives to enhance client service and efficiency
- AWS Cloud DevOps experience
- .Net Core (4 to 6+ years)
- Insurance industry experience
- XML experience
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please apply now!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.