Smart Solutions has an opportunity for a Desktop Support Professional to join a great, hard-working team in Madison, WI. In this role, you will provide 2nd level support and assistance relating to desktop support applications and hardware. With your extensive knowledge and experience with desktop technologies, you aim to resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner. Specifically, you’ll receive escalated level support issues from an internal service desk.
- 3+ years in a Desktop Support role and familiar with practices and procedures relating to desktop support
- Must have valid WI driver’s license
- Must be able to lift 50lbs, as needed
- This role requires on-call/stand-by hours
- Experience with remote desktop management tools
- Excellent communication and writing skills to perform technical writing and create documentation
- Experience providing support and technical assistance for software to non-technical users
- AD, MS Office skills
- Knowledge of VMware Workstation, MS VPC, or similar product
- Experience troubleshooting all hardware
- Understanding of SCCM
Are you interested in this role? If so, apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.