ETL Developer (010558)
Smart Solutions is searching for an experienced ETL Developer to participate in a Data Management Program for our partner in Madison, WI. Data is one of our partner’s most valuable assets, and they say, “we strive to become a more data-literate and data-driven organization.” The ETL Developer will work on a small, collaborative team that uses Agile practices to deliver our business partners’ value, and this position is a long-term opportunity. This role is currently a remote opportunity with some onsite work, but this setup might change in the future.
- Gathering requirements and developing technical specifications for ETL
- Using ETL tools to design ETL jobs (ETL 6 years and preferably 2 years of with Alteryx)
- Creating various types of data loads like incremental, history/full, and survivorship rules
- Implementing change data capture (CDC)
- Testing and debugging ETL and ETL job scheduling
- Management of multiple ETL tools
- Loading data warehouses using ETL tools
- Developing complex SQL (6 years)
- Using source code version control software
- Mentoring to others on ETL development
- Managing multiple, concurrent projects and tasks
- Having strong interpersonal skills, including communication, mentoring, collaborating, and team building
Needed ETF Technologies Experience:
- SQL Server
In addition to joining a company focused on developing and growing all our employees, we also offer Smart Benefits. Our benefits package includes health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), FSA, PTO options for specific roles, short-and long-term disability, life insurance, welcome boxes, interactive orientations, an employee-centric culture, and more!
If interested, please apply now!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.