Do you like troubleshooting and solving escalated level support issues? Do you enjoy working with a close-knit team? If so, Smart Solutions is searching for an experienced Desktop Support Specialist III for a long-term contract position in Madison, WI– this could be the opportunity for you! This role is a combination of an on-site and a remote opportunity. Please review the job description below, and if everything sounds like a match, please apply today.
- Provide escalated level support for desktops, hardware, and applications using past desktop technology experience with desktop operating systems, Google Chromebooks, desktop applications, desktop hardware, laptop systems, desktop printer support, PDAs, and other supported wireless devices and peripherals
- Prioritize escalated level support issues from an internal Service Desk to best serve the client’s immediate needs
- Communicate with teammates and serves as a desktop SME for the end-user issues
- Accurately document all escalated issues
- Travel, as needed
- 7+ recent years’ experience in a helpdesk, desktop support, or internal service desk position
- Expertise with MS Office Suite, Active Directory, troubleshooting hardware, MS Package, and Deployment Wizard, remote desktop management tools, LANDesk, software deployments, inventory management, documentation, and planning experience
- Ability to use sound judgment and experience to plan the workday to achieve goals
- Ability to travel
In addition to joining a company focused on developing and growing all our employees, we also offer Smart Benefits. Our benefits package includes health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), FSA, PTO, short-and long-term disability, life insurance, welcome boxes, interactive orientations, an employee-centric company culture, and more!
If interested, please apply now!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.