Do you like troubleshooting and solving escalated level support issues? Do you enjoy working with a close-knit team? If so, Smart Solutions is searching for an experienced Desktop Support Specialist III for a long-term contract opportunity in Madison, WI– this could be the opportunity for you! Please review the job description below, and if everything sounds like a match, please apply today.
- Effectively track and test the status of updates to the software for over 500 applications to meet customer requirements
- As needed, provide escalated level support for desktops, hardware, and applications using past desktop technology experience with MacBook Pros, Windows operating suite, desktop applications, printers/copiers/scanners, and wireless devices like Apple iPads. Android cell phones and WIFI issues
- Communicate with teammates and serves as a desktop SME
- Accurately document all escalated issues
- 5+ recent years’ experience in a helpdesk, desktop support, or internal service desk position
- 3+ years of experience with querying complex, relational databases using SQL and/or R programming languages
- 2+ years of experience:
- Creating and reviewing SQL scripting
- Handling remote desktop support tools, such as RDP and SCCM
- Handling desktop management systems, such as LANDesk
- Ability to use sound judgment and experience to plan the workday to achieve goals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of structured query language
In addition to joining a company focused around developing and growing all our employees, we also offer Smart Benefits. Our benefits package includes health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), FSA, PTO, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, a fun welcome box, interactive orientations, an employee-centric company culture, company parties, career guidance, and more!
If interested, please apply now!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.