Are you passionate about serving others and providing great user experiences? Do you enjoy change and coming up with new ideas and recommendations? If so, this role may be for you!
As a Desktop Engineer, you will be the face of the company! You will lead project initiatives and be responsible for administration in Active Directory and various applications across the organization.
This is a direct hire (with full benefits).
Location: Wisconsin, USA
- Participate and lead all sized internal technical projects with cross-functional resources, following project management methodologies
- Install, configure, and deploy computers, peripherals, and mobile devices across all business location and campus locations.
- Establish hardware and software standards, staying abreast of trending technologies.
- Perform administrative functions for Windows Deployment Server (WDS), Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), and Microsoft System Center Configuration manager (SCCM).
- Administrate ticketing system that is used across various business units in the organization, including the backend configuration to support various workflows.
- Perform Active Directory administration, group policy creation, and user provisioning functions.
- Provide Help Desk coverage, respond to and log incoming inquiring, independently triage tickets to appropriate support groups.
- Associates degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Cyber Security, or related field
- Strong technical background supporting Microsoft products and a variety of applications
- Experience administrating application deployment, endpoint security, and management tools
- Experienced in Active Directory administration, user provisioning/de-provisioning functions
- 6+ years’ experience in hands-on customer support and troubleshooting for a variety of endpoint devices
- 6+ years in a customer service environment
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.